Friday, August 30, 2013

Our first family trip to Red Lodge!

We had our first family trip to Red Lodge this winter with friends and their families.  We decided to leave Ruby in Bismarck with cousins.  She's only 3 and likes to ski in 20 minute intervals so we thought we would wait another year for her.  Amelia loved it and was a natural....she did ski school every day for a few hours and was cruising down the hill a little too fast for my taste :)  I on the other hand was not cruising down the hills for long.....1/2 way through our first day I fell & strained my MCL so was on crutches the rest of the weekend :(
My two studs! 
Amelia & Kaleb heading to the lift....they went & went & went!
When do you get to sit outside & eat while it's snowing out & 60 degrees??....in the mountains I guess :)  So fun!
Look close....that's my girl in white coming down the hill.....
Daddies taking the girls up yet again!
Who's that cutie??  He's mine!
Taking a break with Kaleb & Quinn.
My view from the lodge (Amelia's walking up top)....I got quite a bit of reading done on this trip with my bum knee but had fun watching the crew have fun ;)
Part of our crew.....I think there were 6 families that made the trip.....we'll try to make it an annual event.
Strutting her stuff in ski school
These two were famished after a full day on the slopes!
These AMBITIOUS guys rode their bikes up & down the mountain each day......CRAZY!!
Matching PJ's......unplanned!  What a GREAT trip :)

No comments: